Daring Greatly from the Mid-Point Forward
Are you a woman who is at a cross-roads-and wondering what the next steps will be? Discover how to move forward from your core values. And live a whole-hearted life where your most significant truths drive your steps forward.
One of my goals this year is to support women who are in this transitionary process with me, using the powerful process outlined by Dr. Brené Brown with The Daring Way™.
Women who are at a transition point in their lives.
Women who have a perspective from a life well-lived to apply to the life they still have yet to live. Women who yearn to find their own significance and utilize all the gifts their journey afforded them.
It may be the end of an era, but it’s also the beginning of a new one.
Are you a woman who is at a cross-roads-and wondering what the next steps will be?
- Maybe you find yourself at a mid-point in your career and you are looking for the PERFECT FIT for your next move and you’re not sure how to find it.
- Maybe you’ve raised a family and given all you have to others and now you’re ready to realize your own dreams – like learning to paint or dance or travel – but your inner critic is holding you back.
- Maybe you still have a dream of embarking on that brilliant business plan you’ve always wanted to try and your fears of failure or not being good enough are holding you back.
- Maybe you are ready to move from success to significance and want to move forward with a purpose… but trying to find something meaningful and perfect for you seems so overwhelming, you don’t know where to start.
- Maybe you are in a place of wanting to make some sense of your story so you can move forward free of old wounds and limitations… to rework some hurt relationships or past disappointments.
How YOU can step forward into the next phase of your life… creating a life of significance.
Join us and discover how you can move forward with more authenticity and resiliency and with a deeper sense of your worthiness.
- We’ll uncover how we can transform our life of bittersweet experience into new stories of empowerment, and new pathways of meaning and significance.
- We’ll address the unique circumstances we face transitioning from the mid-point in our life, career, or change, and what it means for identity, our wounds from the past, and the courage to move forward with meaningful purpose and authenticity.
- We’ll find our vision for this wild and wonderful life still ahead of us. And the stepping stones to get us unstuck and moving forward through our fears and old, limiting stories that try to tell us we can’t.
Our life is still unfinished.
The place of the messy middle can be confusing, even depressing. It can make us question who we are and where we’re going. Our doubts can fool us into thinking this is the end of the line, time to relax and let life go by without us.
But we women have so much more left to give. More than at any other point in our lives. All it takes is for us rise and dare to go forward.
This small, intimate workshop is both educational and deeply experiential- designed to provide a safe and supportive space for you to identify what’s holding you back from stepping more fully into the life you truly desire. Where our values and most significant truths guide the next steps – and the second acts that we long for.
It’s a gift to yourself to take some time away to ask some of those big questions.
And take the time to ponder and plan and dream and hope. To find clarity and meaning.
And to have a guide at your side that can help you find your way forward, or unravel those old wounds, or reveal that strength and courage within you…
To create a life of wonderful significance.
And start to free yourself from your past identities, wounds, and limitations.
Dare Greatly From the Mid-Point Forward January 20-21, 2018 in Seattle
This weekend workshop will show you how to move forward from your core values and live a whole-hearted life where your most significant truths drive your steps forward.
All in the context of the very transition point you find yourself now, with people who know exactly what you’re going through. So everything is tailored to what you face right now in your life.
- Learn tools and develop practices that enable you to let go of fear, judgment and shame and move into a powerful and significant second act in your life
- Develop a plan to move forward into a second half of life that is rooted in courage and a commitment to your deepest values and beliefs
- Discover how the four major myths of vulnerability keep us from the courage and connection we desire
- The way to finally feel “I am enough” by resolving feelings of fear, shame, and scarcity
- How our self-worth is tied to our willingness to show up in our lives – and how we can increase it
- The four elements of shame resilience and how to use them to build up your own resilience and courage
- Identify the values you hold most sacred and how to practice those values in the face of struggle, pressure, and when others are testing your boundaries
- Transform the way we live, love, give back and lead through heart-felt vulnerability
Join us for the
Daring Greatly from the Mid-Point Forward Weekend Retreat
Only $495 for the entire weekend workshop
Register here to join us January 20-21 to completely shift your experience of the year ahead.
“It has been easier for me to be compassionate with myself, partly because I am more aware when I am not being kind inside.
And the workshop was very warm, very accepting. Lots of safe interaction with other participants. Plenty of chances to see how things apply to me.
I was a little surprised at how similar our ways of being critical of ourselves are!”
“My experience was amazing! The principles were profound and well founded.
The biggest impact it has had on my life was how I deepened the relationship with my daughter and revealed some deep challenges that paved the way for healing.
One of my more surprising insights was discovering in myself that something has to die in order to forgive. And as a result, it allowed me to more deeply forgive my father.”
Cynthia Benge, MSW-LMHC As a veteran therapist with over 25 years experience, I am committed to helping clients free themselves from the paralyzing affects of shame and the limiting beliefs that hold them back. A professional communicator with a genuine warmth and ability to make authentic connections, I create a safe container for people to be vulnerable enough to explore their own truths.