Early Bird Pricing Ends April 25th – Save $50
Weekend Workshop For Men, June 1st-2nd
Seattle Weekend Workshop Based on the work of Dr. Brené Brown
I work with so many men just like you, who are successful in so many areas and yet struggle with intimate relationships. There is a push I see to perform and produce and compete in the world and even when the successes mount- there is still that nagging feeling underneath that you’re just not good enough, or that you don’t measure up, or that you can’t quite get it right with the people that mean the most to you.
I have such a heart and compassion for your struggle. As a wife of 30 plus years and the mother of two grown sons, as well as from my professional work, I know how much you want to please your partners, your kids, your peers & colleagues, heck even your parents. And how often you feel undervalued, underappreciated and misunderstood.
It’s because of you that I’ve developed this program:
Living Brave the Daring Way™ For Men
Based on the work of Dr. Brené Brown
- I want to help you gather with other men just like you who long for authentic connection. Who long to be seen and heard and understood, and yet feel trapped by the male stereotypes and cultural myths that strangle honest connection.
- I want to help you be better able to communicate your deepest desires and feelings to the people in your world.
- I want to help you find ways to let go of the struggle for perfection and let go of the feeling of “just not good enough” and translate that into a desire for excellence and feelings of worthiness.
- I want to help you find the ways to manage strong emotions and feelings and use them for information and indicators of your needs, rather than getting hijacked by them.
- I want to help you learn to communicate in honest ways with those you care for, and to be able to ask for what you need as well, in direct and clear ways.
- And finally, I want to help you learn to Rise Strong after struggle, disappointment and loss and use the knowledge you gained to help you find a resilient new beginning.
That’s my dream- to build a world where we all have the skills to share our hopes and dreams and desires with each other- where we operate from mutual respect with boundaries, integrity and honesty. And where we can begin to live, love, and lead from a place of worthiness.
Together, we’ll help you…
Be confident in your vulnerability...
Cultivate the ability to show up and be seen. Vulnerability is at the core of difficult emotions like fear, grief and disappointment, but it’s also the birthplace of love, belonging, innovation, and creativity – the experiences that bring purpose and meaning to our lives.
Live bravely in the face of fear and failure...
Being willing to fail by knowing you can rise back up. Learn to turn toward the truth of our struggle and look it in the eye with self compassion and curiosity. When we deny our stories, they define us. When we run from struggle, we are never free.
Move from scarcity to abundance...
Become more daring by letting go of fear. People are tired of being afraid. The scarcity culture created by allowing fear and blame to run roughshod over our lives, communities, and organizations can only be transformed by individual acts of daring.
Choose courage over comfort or doubt...
We are all called to be brave. Answering that call means choosing courage over comfort, choosing what’s right over what’s easy, practicing our values rather than professing them, and leaning into our vulnerability.
And towards that end I invite you to join me for our inaugural program.
Now before you say, ”No way I’m not going to open up to a roomful of men who I don’t know.”
I want to assure you what this program is not….
- It’s not a “tell-all” open your heart of all your past wounds and hurts kind of experience
- It’s not a requirement to share your deepest darkest secrets
- It’s not a place where you have to even know how you feel or what you want
It’s a safe and respectful gathering of a small group of like-minded men, just like you, who want to learn to be better at identifying their needs and wants and communicating those needs to the people most important to them.
It’s a psycho-educational program that will expose you to the work of Dr. Brené Brown and other practitioners on the subject of the male psyche and the cultural myths and stereotypes that have caused you to feel less connected and alone.
My colleague Joseph Losi, MA,LMFT, Certified Emotion-Focused Therapist and Mankind Project Director, will join us to teach and support and share his story with all of you. Joseph has spent the last decade working with men and women toward more empowered views of themselves and their partners, and helping them create more loving and fulfilled relationships in his psychotherapy practice. In addition, he has fifteen years of experience working with the Mankind Project, a global men’s movement dedicated to male emotional intelligence.
Find the path to your authentic life…
Early Bird Pricing Until
Don’t miss your chance to save $50
Cynthia Benge, MSW-LMHC
As a veteran therapist with over 25 years experience, I am committed to helping clients free themselves from the paralyzing affects of shame and the limiting beliefs that hold them back. A professional communicator with a genuine warmth and ability to make authentic connections, I create a safe container for people to be vulnerable enough to explore their own truths.
Joseph A. Losi, MA, LMFT
Joseph walks with couples, men and women toward a more powerful belief of self and more creative, fulfilling relationships. He blends a decade of therapeutic work with couples and individuals as a certified Emotionally Focused Therapist with fifteen years of experience in the Mankind Project, a global men’s movement dedicated to male emotional intelligence. He helps his clients embrace authentic, vulnerable, and compassionate lives.
Location: The Saturn Building
3417 Evanston Ave N
Seattle , WA 98103