Starting January 15th, 2021
Living Brave & Rising Strong™ For Men 2021
January 15th – March 5th
Online program and support group Based on the work of Dr. Brené Brown, with Cynthia Benge.
We work with so many men just like you, who are successful in so many areas and yet struggle with intimate relationships. There is a push we see to perform and produce and compete in the world and even when the successes mount- there is still that nagging feeling underneath that you’re just not good enough, or that you don’t measure up, or that you can’t quite get it right with the people that mean the most to you.
It’s because of you that we’ve developed this program. So you can:
- Gather with other men just like you who long for authentic connection.
- Communicate your deepest desires and feelings to the people you care about most.
- Find ways to let go of the struggle for perfection and let go of the feeling of “just not good enough” and translate that into a desire for excellence and feelings of worthiness.
- Find the ways to manage strong emotions and feelings and use them for information and indicators of your needs, rather than getting hijacked by them.
- Learn to communicate in honest ways with those you care about, and to be able to ask for what you need as well.
- And finally, learn to Rise Strong after struggle, disappointment and loss and use the knowledge you gained to help you find a resilient new beginning.
Find the path to your authentic life…
Now before you say, ”No way I’m not going to open up to a roomful of men who I don’t know.”
We want to assure you what this program is not….
- It’s not a “tell-all” open your heart of all your past wounds and hurts kind of experience
- It’s not a requirement to share your deepest darkest secrets
- It’s not a place where you have to even know how you feel or what you want
What this Live, Online Program IS….
It’s a safe and respectful gathering of a small group of like-minded men, just like you, who want to learn to be better at identifying their needs and wants and communicating those needs to the people most important to them.
It’s a psycho-educational program that will expose you to the work of Dr. Brené Brown and other practitioners on the subject of the male psyche and the cultural myths and stereotypes that have caused you to feel less connected and alone.
Join One of Our Upcoming Workshop Dates:
Jan 15th – Mar 5th, 2021
Cynthia Benge, MSW-LMHC
As a veteran therapist with over 25 years experience, I am committed to helping clients free themselves from the paralyzing affects of shame and the limiting beliefs that hold them back. A professional communicator with a genuine warmth and ability to make authentic connections, I create a safe container for people to be vulnerable enough to explore their own truths.
Location: The Saturn Building
3417 Evanston Ave N
Seattle , WA 98103
Together, we’ll help you…
Be confident in your vulnerability...
Cultivate the ability to show up and be seen. Vulnerability is at the core of difficult emotions like fear, grief and disappointment, but it’s also the birthplace of love, belonging, innovation, and creativity – the experiences that bring purpose and meaning to our lives.
Live bravely in the face of fear and failure...
Being willing to fail by knowing you can rise back up. Learn to turn toward the truth of our struggle and look it in the eye with self compassion and curiosity. When we deny our stories, they define us. When we run from struggle, we are never free.
Move from scarcity to abundance...
Become more daring by letting go of fear. People are tired of being afraid. The scarcity culture created by allowing fear and blame to run roughshod over our lives, communities, and organizations can only be transformed by individual acts of daring.
Choose courage over comfort or doubt...
We are all called to be brave. Answering that call means choosing courage over comfort, choosing what’s right over what’s easy, practicing our values rather than professing them, and leaning into our vulnerability.