Transforming Fear into Courage™
Join me on a transformative journey alchemizing your fears into courage, your anxiety into calm and your self-doubt into confidence.
Sign up today, we start May 1st!
This is a time of unprecedented uncertainty and change. But we don’t have to be dealing with coronavirus to feel isolated, unsure, self-doubting, and afraid. Difficult life events have a way of turning our world upside down.
I’ve had a lifetime of living and working with anxiety and stress, and I have learned how to transform even the scariest moments into opportunities for growth, change and transformation.
There was a time in my life after a painful divorce that I experienced anxiety so strongly and began having panic attacks so regularly that I became agoraphobic. I was too scared to leave my home. Now that’s what I called stuck.
It was out of that place of darkness that I began my process of transformation and growth. I eventually overcame my fears, became a therapist and have spent the last 3 decades guiding others to their own transformation from fear to a life of courage.
We can learn to step into the places that scare us with certainty and confidence. I can show you how.
Each week we’ll explore exactly what is underneath your fears & anxiety. We’ll discover what your fears mean to you and where they came from.
We’ll dig into what you actually need to calm those fears and access the inner resources that will help move you forward with confidence and courage.
You’ll learn to use your inner “wise mentor” to quiet that inner critic that pesters you with self-doubt and a constant, debilitating stream of “what-if’s”.
I’ll provide you with tips and tools to help you when fear feels overwhelming. Along with daily practices you can use to develop a solid foundation of calm and resilience.
And much more, including live group sessions with me online every week of the program.
I know there is not a one-size fits all roadmap to health; each of us comes to our fears and anxieties from our own childhood and life experiences.
But one thing I have learned in this lifetime of helping others is that our fears and longings, our anxieties and self-doubts come from the same place. A deep desire to be seen and known and loved. And a fear that there is something inherently lacking in us that keeps us from feeling safe and loved.
When we can quiet that fear and connect to our deepest longings, we can find a path to what we most need in life: authentic connection.
Embark on a new path of confidence. Realize your strength and your brilliance where fear and self doubt don’t hold you back any longer.
Join us May 1st-29th for…
Transforming Fear into Courage™
A Living Brave Program
Each week you’ll get:
- VIDEO TEACHING LESSONS covering each of the topics along with tools for your LIVING BRAVE TOOLBOX
- A workbook with JOURNAL PROMPTS and EXERCISES to guide your inner deep dive
- Weekly GUIDED MEDITATIONS
- A RESOURCE LIST of wisdom from my most cherished mentors and gurus
- Connection with our LIVING BRAVE COMMUNITY where you can share stories of struggle and triumph as we learn to live brave together
We’ll also meet online every Friday morning for coffee and Q & A where I’ll share with you the stories of other “brave souls”. People just like you and me who transformed their fears and anxieties into an experience of growth and change.
We’ll have time to answer questions and share our own experiences with each other as we begin to step into the future with more courage and confidence. And as we practice the tools and lessons we are learning together.
(Recordings of these sessions will be uploaded to the course afterwards for those who can’t make it to the video calls).
You will have LIFETIME ACCESS to the course so can follow at your own pace and re-visit each session as you desire.
The Anatomy of Fear
- Understand the physiology of fear & our survival instinct.
- Discover the difference between “real fear” & “perceived fear”.
- Identify the primary needs underneath your fears that are calling for attention.
- Explore the physics of vulnerability and shame.
The Antidote to Fear
- Build authentic connection to self & others.
- Access your Inner Wise Mentor to quiet the Inner Critic.
- Mindfulness Practices to help you tolerate strong emotions when they come up.
- Cultivate true Self Compassion as a gateway to healing.
- Get my go-to Breathing Tips and Tools to calm a triggered amygdala.
How to Tune Into Your Inner Wise Mentor & Let go of our Inner Critic
- Identify the fears under your inner critic’s voice so you can learn and resolve them.
- Learn to re-frame your inner critic as your “over protector” and shift your relationship with it.
- Align with the intuitive “Wise Knowing” that waits inside you to help guide you forward.
An Action Plan to Transform your Fear into Courage, Calm & Confidence
- Develop a resiliency mindset so you can let go of scarcity thinking and the belief that “you are not enough”.
- Mantras and Affirmations you can use when you step into places that scare you.
- 5 sure fire steps to resilience and a starter method for overcoming panic and paralysis.
- A vision for what your life will look like when courage becomes your go-to response.
Transforming Fear into Courage™
May 1st-29th, 2020
The price of developing your own “living brave” practice is invaluable, and while the value of the materials in this course and the 4 live group sessions with me is well over $1,100…
I am offering this course for only $279, or 4 payments of $79.
Transform your fear, anxiety, and doubt into living brave with courage, calm, and confidence.
Choose your payment option below to join:
One Payment of $279
Complete access for 1 person and save $37 by paying in full.
4 Payments of $79
Complete access for 1 person with four monthly payments.
What are the course dates?
The program will start May 1, 2020, and run through May 29th, 2020.
When will the live calls be held?
Five live calls with Cynthia will be held on Fridays beginning May 1st at 10am PT. Recordings of these calls will be uploaded to the course afterwards if you can’t make it live.
How much time should i plan to spend on the course?
Roughly 2 hours per week plus 1 hour for our five live calls. Take as long as you wish for your writing and creation; remember you have a life-long access to the course to revisit it at any time.
Do I need any extra materials or equipment?
Just your wifi connection, perhaps a new notebook, pens, and your willingness.
What is the cost of the course, and is there a payment plan?
The investment is $279, or four payments of $79. If you choose the payment plan, you’ll be billed monthly.
How do I gift access when I buy the Buy 1 Gift 1 option?
Within 24 hrs of purchase, you’ll receive an email with a unique, one-time-use link you can give to another person. That person can use this link to sign up for the course for free.
Is there a refund policy?
Simply contact us before the end of business on April 30, 2020, and we’ll happily refund you in full.
“As I look back on what I’ve learned about shame, gender, and worthiness, the greatest lesson is this: If we’re going to find our way out of shame and fear and back to each other, vulnerability is the path and courage is the light. To set down those lists of what we’re supposed to be is brave. To love ourselves and support each other in the process of becoming real is perhaps the greatest single act of daring greatly.”
― Brené Brown
Cynthia Benge, MSW-LMHC As a veteran therapist with over 25 years experience, I am committed to helping clients free themselves from the paralyzing affects of shame and the limiting beliefs that hold them back. A professional communicator with a genuine warmth and ability to make authentic connections, I create a safe container for people to be vulnerable enough to explore their own truths.